It's the week before Xmas and I have presents to buy and errands to run before our flight next week. Not to mention things to get for the bitter cold in Germany - stockings for example, thick ones! I have had to shop reluctantly for stuff that fits my burgeoning mid-section (jeans and pants no longer fasten without making me look like a twisty doughnut) and last week I spent 2 hours going through my closet doing an inventory of what I need to survive winter and the Alps.
Speaking of clothes, here's stuff from H&M's new Spring/Summer 2011, perfect for me when I'm packing the extra kilos next year. But H&M is only coming to Singapore the second half of 2011 so I am hoping the one at Koblenz or Frankfurt (Daniel, take note) decides to carry the new collection. Oh, and horror or horrors, I am now officially a size 10. Both above and below!
Monday we have another visit to the doc to have a peek at JuJu. Sometimes I feel so normal that I forget he's there. But then I have to gag from the acid reflux and sigh, I remember again. I still have to regulate my liquid intake very carefully, otherwise too much liquid too fast makes me gag and vomit. Totally gross.
I now suffer acute pain in my lower back, right behind my uterus, and it shoots out like a spray of torture bullets whenever I have to get up from a lying down position. Slumping on the sofa causes it too and the only thing that alleviates it somewhat is sleeping on my side. I have to ask the doc about this cos I am now packing only an extra 3 kg, by the time I am over 10kgs I might have to roll around in a wheelchair.
All I can say is this kid better be worth it!

No comments:
Post a Comment